Help improve your health physically and mentally by doing fun exercises! It’s never too late to take a step towards a healthy living lifestyle. Many studies all over the world has shown that people who exercises on a daily basis tend to be healthier and happier. Why? Exercising can help reduce stress hormones in your body like adrenaline and cortisol. It also promote your body to produce more of endorphins that can help raise your happiness, activity, and decrease your overall stress level. Here are some great resources to check out!
Want to know more information? The more information you know, the better you understand how your body works!
- Presidential Youth Fitness Program a Part of the CDC’s School Health Index
- Download the 2014-2015 President’s Challenge Educator Booklet
- President’s Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition Member Spotlight: Caitlin Cahow
- Elevate Health Special Issue 2014: Accessible, Well-Managed Sports Programs Can Produce Psychosocial Benefits
- Funding for PYFP via Fuel Up to Play 60
- White House Summit and Research Forum on Improved Health and Fitness for Americans with Disabilities
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Halloween Party Ideas and Halloween Safety
- Celiac Awareness Month
- Product of the Month: President’s Challenge Alo Sport 1/4 Zip
- Upcoming Events
E-mail at email@example.com for more information and questions.