It’s important to discuss about the topic of alcohol usage and influences among teens. Whether it may be from their parents, schools, peers, friends, and so on. It’s matter of helping teenagers to develop better decision skills and to make decisions based on what they want. Why do we care? Because we want teens to know the risks of early alcohol use and how it can affect them.
So what are some reasons why teens drink?
- Social events and social peer pressure
- Mental, behavior, school, and/or problems at home
- History of abuse or trauma
What are the consequences of early drinking?
- Possibility of increased related problems
- Alcohol-related accidents
- Higher risk of engaging in:
- Sexual activity
- Violent Crime
Belongs to rightful owner.