The public transportation, Metro Transit, is run by Metropolitan Council and has over a hundred bus routes. Public transportation are cheaper than taxi drivers since bus fares are relatively cheaper and more affordable. So if you want to get to places without spending much on transportations, taking public transportations is another cheap alternative. Here are some things you can do using the public transportation:
- Purchase a Go-To card for your own convenience and cost varies upon the days to months. It can be used on any regular bus routes and trains.
- Passengers are able to travel virtually anywhere they want in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fridley, Brooklyn Park, and more.
- Metro Transit bus routes and trains that can take passengers to many popular destinations such as the Farmer’s Market, the Target Center, the Weisman Museum, and more.
- It is quite easy to figure out how to get from one destination to another by either using Google Maps or the Metro Transit’s Trip Planner.
- Figure out bus and light rail routes, plan your next trip, schedules, and more information by going to the official website.