Benefit of dancing
Dance has physical and mental health benefits. Dancing is an exercise which helps keep fit. There are many different dancing types, such as, ballet, belly dancing, salsa, ballroom dancing, hip-hop, square-dancing and tap dancing.
Dance has physical and mental health benefits. Dancing is good exercise and a fun way to keep fit. Ballet, belly dancing, salsa, ballroom dancing, hip-hop, square-dancing and tap dancing are different dancing styles. Currently, dance has always been a part of human culture, rituals and celebrations. And it is a relaxed way to be actively and keep fit.
Here are the physical and mental benefits of dance:
1) improved condition of your heart and lungs
2) increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
3) increased aerobic fitness
4) improved muscle tone and strength
5) weight management
6) stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
7) better coordination, agility and flexibility
8) improved physical confidence
By the way, learning the general tip for dancing is important to keep healthy too. Below are some suggestions for dancing:
1) see your doctor for a check-up if you have a medical condition, are overweight, are over 40 years of age or are unfit.
2) wear layers of clothing that you can take off as your body warms up
3) do warm-up stretches or activities before you begin a dance session
4) drink plenty of water before, during and after dancing
5) make sure you rest between dance sessions
6) don’t push yourself too far or too fast, especially if you are a beginner
7) wear professionally fitted shoes appropriate to your style of dance
8) perform regular leg-strengthening exercises
9) move as fluidly and gracefully as you can
10) cool down after a dance session, including stretching