Created by AMA youths, this chart shows the reality about bullying. Bullying is universal problem and can range from all ages. It is very prevalent in younger ages where children and teens are more likely to be targeted. To resolve bullying, we should always ask for help, consult with trusted adults, and don’t take part of bullying. Here are some tips of what to do if you’re a bully victim and how to avoid it:
- If someone or a group of people are bullying you, make sure to take immediate action and consult with your parents, teachers, or anyone that you trust. They will be your support and help you with your situation.
- Avoid negative peers, conversations, and anything that will affect you negatively. The last thing anyone needs is to be surrounded by negativity as it only promotes bad feelings, thoughts, and stress.
- Don’t take physical assault lightly if it happens to you or anyone else. It is something that needs to be addressed right away for your, another person’s, and other people’s safety. It is because it is likely for physical assault to be dangerous and occur frequently.
- Realize that there is people out there who are willing to help you or a friend or anyone that is a victim of bullying.
- Lastly, it is very important that you, your friend, or anyone else do not take part of bullying. Bullying is an endless cycle and to prevent it, we must try to stop it happening.